Monday, February 21, 2005

Quartet Seasons

I am a artist. I am a musician. So naturally, I painted something that deals with music. Since the working of an instrument is by the usage of the hands, thus I painted these paintings with my hands.


Quartet Seasons
Acrylic on Canvas. 24"x24" (each individual size). Sept - Nov 2003.

He that can play well on an instrument,
Will take the ear, and captivate the mind
With mirth or sadness; for that it is bent
Thereto, as music in it place doth find.
But if one hears that hath therein no skill,
(As often music lights of such a chance)
Of its brave notes they soon be weary will:
And there are some can neither sing nor dance.

"Upon The Skilfull Player Of An Instrument" (partial) by John Bunyan

1 Comments:

Blogger Sheta said...

I'm glad you open your online gallery eventually. Still waiting for the chance to see your works face-to-face.

All the best!!! Our beloved artist and musician.

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home